The Back-to-School PowerSchool Release!
(Coming for the 2012-2013 school year)
PowerSchool 7.2 contains many exciting new features. Teachers will
have access to the seating chart, a full class attendance grid,
improvements to single day attendance taking, a random student selector,
and more. The administrative portion will offer data validation buttons
to help ensure that data is being entered correctly.
Below are some of the new features included in PowerSchool 7.2.
Seating Chart and Attendance Updates
▪ New seating chart feature with full attendance taking
▪ Seating chart allows multiple layouts per class, combining sections, and
a new random student selector tool
▪ New full class attendance grid
▪ Improvements to single day attendance taking
▪ Navigate right to any of these areas right from PowerTeacher Gradebook
▪ Hide and show attendance columns in PowerTeacher Gradebook
Data Validation Tools
▪ View and configure data validation rules for Student and Teacher fields
at Start Page > District Setup > Data Validation Configuration
▪ Catch data entry errors before they are submitted
▪ Data is validated when submitted via a form or a quick import
▪ Validation automatically appears in custom pages
▪ Support for numerous validation rules: Required fields, Min/Max length,
Min/Max value, Min/Max date, and more
Reminder: You can always log in to your PowerSource account to keep current with all PowerSchool updates.