Chapter Test/Quiz RETAKES
In order to have students demonstrate mastery of a topic during a unit, announced quizzes and chapter tests, may be retaken by the student within 5 school days upon grades being distributed to the student. Pop quizzes may not be retaken. Below are the rules/procedures which must be followed in order to do so.
NOTE: Unit CFA Tests do not need to have a form filled out. Any student that scores lower than 85 will retake the CFA during class.
1. Students must retake the assessment within 5 days after it has been retuned to them.
2. Only grades under 85% B may be retaken.
3. Maximum retake score entered into powerschool is an 85% B.
4. Only one retake will be given per assessment.
5. Students must fill out a retake contract, make an appointment with Mrs. Blanco and have a parent sign the form and return the form to Mrs. Blanco before the retake. Retakes may be taken before or afterschool.
Click for RETAKE Contract Form